Excel 2010 Migration
Migration made easy
What does the course cover?
This course provides an overview for existing Excel users of the new features and functions of Excel 2010 and where the old features now reside. This course saves time and frustration for existing Excel Users.
Why take this course?
This course introduces the new features and interface of Excel 2010. If you have recently upgraded and are finding it difficult to locate the old functions and tools you were used to, this course will help get you up to speed quickly.
Who should attend?
Existing Excel users new to Excel 2010. The course provides a fast-track migration showing the new features of the interface and the change in the design of this version of Excel. The course also introduces new features and reasons to upgrade.
Course previewEach course contains high quality, professional, Live demo’s, Downloadable exercise files and Real-world templates for you to use.
Course detail and sample lessons
Section 1: The Basics
Section 2: Formatting
Section 3: Working with lists
Section 4: Charts
Section 5: Formulae
Section 6: Saving and Printing
Skills you’ll learn
What you’ll be able to do after the course
- Navigate your way around the new interface
- Open, Save and Close workbooks
- Format numbers and styles
- Work with lists – filters and pivot tables
- Use the formula tab
- Print and page layout options
- Headers and footers
How you can apply these skills
What you’ll be able to use these skills for
- Work with the Quick Access toolbar and ribbon
- Filter and sort lists of data
- Print and layout a spreadsheet with headers and footers
- Remove duplicates from lists
- Use the new Chart tools
- Customise the Excel interface
- Format cells using styles and formatting rules