Make beautiful charts
- Over 6 hours of online video tutorials
- Downloadable exercise files to work alongside the tutorials
- Free online end of course assessment
- Required for Excel Specialist Certification
- Achieve Certified proficiency in as little as 20 hours
What does the course cover?
Dashboards provide a visual way to view data. Excel Dashboards teaches the skills needed to structure a spreadsheet so that data can be presented using powerful and visually appealing charts and graphs which dynamically update when data changes or users modify settings.
Why take this course?
You’ll be able to produce professional feature rich Dashboards that explore your organisations data and provide compelling Excel Dashboards that will allow managers to step back from the details and see the key trends and relationships that drive their companies.
Who should attend?
Experienced Excel users who have Microsoft Office Specialist Expert level or who have completed our Excel Level 3 course and want to progress to the next level.
Top 10 skills you’ll learn
- Learn different report strategies
- Work with conditional formats
- Learn to concisely summarise data in Excel
- Design feature rich dashboards
- Learn to use Excel’s data validation
How you can apply these skills?
- Build robust cross checked spreadsheets
- Work with lists and any other form of database
- Create precise and dynamic mini-charts
- Create a range of mini-charts, heat-maps, dials
- Design spreadsheets for team use