Make beautiful charts
- Over 6 hours of online video tutorials
- Downloadable exercise files to work alongside the tutorials
- Free online end of course assessment
- Required for Excel Specialist Certification
- Achieve Certified proficiency in as little as 20 hours
What does the course cover?
Dashboards provide a visual way to view data. Excel Dashboards teaches the skills needed to structure a spreadsheet so that data can be presented using powerful and visually appealing charts and graphs which dynamically update when data changes or users modify settings.
Why take this course?
You’ll be able to produce professional feature rich Dashboards that explore your organisations data and provide compelling Excel Dashboards that will allow managers to step back from the details and see the key trends and relationships that drive their companies.
Who should attend?
Experienced Excel users who have Microsoft Office Specialist Expert level or who have completed our Excel Level 3 course and want to progress to the next level.
Top 10 skills you’ll learn
- Learn different report strategies
- Work with conditional formats
- Learn to concisely summarise data in Excel
- Design feature rich dashboards
- Learn to use Excel’s data validation
How you can apply these skills?
- Build robust cross checked spreadsheets
- Work with lists and any other form of database
- Create precise and dynamic mini-charts
- Create a range of mini-charts, heat-maps, dials
- Design spreadsheets for team use
CertificationWhen you pass that you will receive an internationally recognised accreditation certificate like this:
What’s next?Upon completion, you can move onto Excel VBA, or sign up to become an Excel Master.
Careers that require these skills at this level?Excel is used in practically every business and in nearly all departments in those businesses – ranging from sales to accounting and administration.
Want to start learning today?Buy this Course or Start your Free Trial
Paper-writing is many times a nerve-wracking and taxing pattern, by a normal high school essay helper essay to a college-level thesis, paper writing usually takes some time, precision, and practice. Doing well on paper demands careful planning, focus on detail, and a great sense of the student’s personal voice. During college, the fun hasn’t even started yet! Listed below are a few Easy suggestions for you to consider: