Excel Level 3
What does the course cover?
This course covers the advanced tools in Excel. You’ll learn how to create custom cell formats. You’ll start to learn about Pivot Tables, the slicer tool, Macros and how to record steps to common tasks. You’ll learn how to trace and watch changes with cells and formulae.
Why take this course?
This course introduces the power of Pivot Tables and Recording Macros. Pivot tables let us report and manipulate huge amounts of data quickly and easily. Learning the foundations of Macros can save you huge amounts of time by automating repetitive tasks.
Who should attend?
Anyone who has completed the Excel Level 2 course and is looking for more knowledge on Excel – in particular anyone looking to learn the foundations of working with Pivot Tables and basic Macros. If you work with Excel extensively, this course will benefit you.
Course previewEach course contains high quality, professional, Live demo’s, Downloadable exercise files and Real-world templates for you to use.
Course detail and sample lessons
Section 1: Advanced Formatting
Section 2: Pivot Tables and Pivot Charts
Section 3: Macros
Section 4: Forms
Section 5: Advanced Window Options
Section 6: Working with Formulae
Skills you’ll learn
What you’ll be able to do after the course
- Advanced formatting for text and cells
- Update changes across a workbook
- Work with Pivot Tables and charts
- Learn how to record and run a macro
- How to link worksheets and workbooks
- Trace and track errors in a spreadsheet
- Add custom controls to a worksheet
How you can apply these skills
What you’ll be able to use these skills for
- Automate some repetitive tasks in Excel
- Drill down and report on large data
- Perform what-if? type analysis on data
- Design easy to use Excel forms
- Track how large spreadsheets work and trace errors
- Use Excel Forms for data entry
- Work with multiple spreadsheets at the same time