Control your inbox
What does the course cover?
This course teaches you everything you need to know about this powerful application. You’ll learn how to harness all elements of this tool, learn about Outlooks contact management and how to integrate Outlook 2013 with the rest of the Office suite.
Why take this course?
To save time at work. You’ll be able to organize e-mails, use the scheduling tools to share resources and schedule meetings, create tasks and notes. You’ll be able to work with other Office tools to become more productive.
Who should attend?
Anyone who uses Outlook 2013 on a regular basis will benefit from taking this course. If you want to save time at work and getting Outlook working for you rather than slaving away over your inbox, this course will benefit you.
Course previewEach course contains high quality, professional, Live demo’s, Downloadable exercise files and Real-world templates for you to use.
Course detail and sample lessons
Section 1: Introduction to Email
Section 2: Email
Section 3: Working with your emails
Section 4: Contacts
Section 5: Calendar
Section 6: To Do Lists
Skills you’ll learn
What you’ll be able to do after the course
- Manage and manipulate e-mails
- Sort and organise e-mail messages
- Work with and organise themes for e-mail messages
- Use calendars Schedule meetings and other resources
- Integrate outlook with other office tools
How you can apply these skills
What you’ll be able to use these skills for
- Send, retrieve and organise e-mails (including those with attachments)
- Organise address lists
- Use the scheduling tools to share resources and schedule meetings
- Publish a calendar to a web-site
- Create tasks and notes