Word 2013 – Level 2
Master your documents
What does the course cover?
The course starts by refreshing users on the fundamental features of Word 2013 but advances quickly to include detailed coverage of templates, mail-merge, envelope and label printing, as well as examining complex multi-file documents such as newsletters and catalogues.
Why take this course?
If you need to able to perform a mail-merge using Word 2013 and an existing database, to format and layout any document using Word’s graphic, table and frame features. To be able to customise word and automate repetitive tasks.
Who should attend?
This course is designed to advance existing Word users and help them take advantage of the powerful features available in Word. The course is geared towards users requiring a detailed knowledge of the package.
Course previewEach course contains high quality, professional, Live demo’s, Downloadable exercise files and Real-world templates for you to use.
Course detail and sample lessons
Section 1: Advanced Formatting
Section 2: Document Design
Section 3: Advanced Page Layouts
Section 4: References
Section 5: Mailings
Section 6: Tracking Changes
Section 7: Forms
Section 8: Templates
Section 9: Macros
Section 10: Window Options
Skills you’ll learn
What you’ll be able to do after the course
- Create and manage a mail-merge
- Add watermarks and use the graphics toolbar
- Deal with long documents
- Work with newsletters and similar documents
- Exploit MACROS
- Manage document revisions
- Import data from other applications
How you can apply these skills
What you’ll be able to use these skills for
- Produce professional quality documents
- Perform a mail-merge using Word and an existing database
- Format and layout any document using Word’s graphic, table and frame features
- Customise word and automate repetitive tasks
- Work with graphic and clipart objects within a Word document
- Manage and format long documents consistently